Dunfermline Small Bore Rifle Club


ABOUT US


OUR HISTORY


Dunfermline Small Bore Rifle Club was founded in 1930 as the Citizens Rifle Club and was based in the Drill Hall, Elgin Street, Dunfermline. In 1931 the club changed its name to Dunfermline Minature Rifle Club then moved to new premises in 1936 on the site of the old rope works in Maitland Street, Dunfermline. The club changed its name to Dunfermline Small Bore Rifle Club in 1948 which it remains today.

Association

The club is a Home Office Approved Club and is affiliated to the National Small Bore Rifle Association, the Fife & Kinross Smallbore Rifle Association, the Perthshire Smallbore Rifle Association and the Scottish Target Shooting.

2019 by DSBRC
2019 by DSBRC